Daily admission includes complimentary spa loungewear, a personal locker for shoes and belongings, as well as access to all open amenities. This includes: 5 Dry saunas, ice sauna, 4 soaking tubs, steam room, toiletries, shower area, towel, sleeping room, lounging area, and complimentary wifi. Please view our hours of operation for detailed information.
Admission does not include any spa services or other purchases inside.
There is no re-entry. You will not be able to re-enter once you exit the premises.
All guests are required to deposit a photo ID or car key at check-in.
No outside food or beverages allowed.
SEE MORE BELOW
No Reservations Needed for Admission
All prices are subject to change. Service fees do not include the admission into the facility. Everyone must pay the admission fee in order to enter.
Overnight fee of $10 is charged at 2AM to all accounts checked in before 12AM. *Overnight stay is only available Fridays and Saturdays.
Rules & Policy
Admission & General Policy
• Admission does not include any spa service or other purchases inside.
• Expiration dates on admission passes are final, no exceptions.
• There is no re-entry. You will not be able to re-enter once you exit the premises. No exceptions.
• All guests are required to deposit a government photo ID or car keys at the front desk in exchange for a locker key.
• Island Spa reserves the right to deny entrance to any persons with a contagious illness, skin conditions, or any conditions that make others uncomfortable and/or question Health Code regulations and cleanliness.
• Island Spa reserves the right to ask customers to leave should they exhibit any form of inappropriate activity, unruly behavior, sexual misconduct, stalking, discrimination, physical violence, profanity, or verbal harassment towards other guests and/or employees.
• No alcohol or outside food/drinks are allowed.
• Inappropriate, hazardous, and/or illegal materials are prohibited.
• Island Spa & Sauna is a smoke-free environment.
• Customers under the influence of alcohol will be denied admission.
• Children under the age of 10 are not permitted during regular business days. (On specific Family days, Island Spa will allow all ages to enter. Please call or check our website to inquire about our next Family day. Infants that are 3 years old and under will have free admission and may go into the opposite gender locker room with their guardian.
• Children between the ages of 4 to 16 are admitted only when accompanied by a same sex guardian.
• Guardians must sign the waiver form at the front desk. Seniors are also required to sign the waiver form.
• Elderly persons or persons with heart complications, diabetes, high or low blood pressure, or on heavy medication will not be permitted in high temperature areas (wet/dry) without medical consultation and approval.
• Keep an eye on your personal property at all times. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items.
• Lost and found items will only be held for 30 days.
• Island Spa gift cards cannot be used to purchase gift cards and any admission or service pass packages.
• Prepaid Island Spa gift cards must be picked up within six months of their order date.
• Members are not permitted without a membership card and ID.
• If a locker key is lost, there will be a $25.00 fee charged for each key.
• Credit card minimum in store is $5, to use less than $5 there will be a $0.50 charge.
• All guests must respect the communal spa culture and return all towels and uniforms to the laundry bins.
• Please throw out your used items and trash.
• Please adhere to quiet signs around the facility to ensure a relaxing experience for all guests.
• Cell phone usage in the locker and bathing area is not permitted to ensure comfort and privacy of our guests.
Sanitary, Locker and Bathing Area Rules
• Island Spa & Sauna uniforms must be worn at all times in the common areas.
• Non-Island spa sleepwear, towels, blankets, and pillows are prohibited.
• Keep your shoes in your locker. Outside footwear will not be permitted in the spa.
• Bathing suits and clothing are not allowed in the bathing area.
• All guests must shower before and after using the baths.
• Swim diapers are required for children who are not potty trained or have incontinence symptoms.
• All guests, including transgender guests, have the right to access the spa in a manner consistent with their gender identity and gender expression.
• We expect all members, regardless of gender identity, to show respect for others so that all members may have a peaceful and pleasant experience.
• Spa services are not included in the admission.
• All customers with a spa reservation must check-in 30 minutes prior to service time or Island Spa has the right to cancel the appointment.
• All customers receiving a spa service have the right to stop treatment 10 minutes into the service. However, dissatisfaction after the full service will not grant any refund.
• We strongly recommend making a prior reservation for all services.
• Due to high risk we do not offer body scrubs and massage services for pregnant people.
• All service durations include preparation and change time
• Guests reserving multiple services in different departments (Massage & Facial, Massage & Body Scrub, or Body Scrub & Facial) are required to reserve Customer Recovery Time when booking online.
• Service cancellation notifications given at least 12 hours prior to scheduled appointments will receive no charges. Service cancellation notifications given less than 12 hours prior to scheduled appointments will result in a 25% charge of the reserved service price. Failure to show up for scheduled appointments will result in a 100% charge of the reserved service price.
• Guests who arrive late will be charged in full for their scheduled service but will receive an abbreviated prorated service. However, depending on the availability of services, guests who arrive late may be able to reschedule their service(s) to a later time.
• By entering Island Spa & Sauna, you are agreeing to follow our rules and policies.
• Guests must adhere to all spa policies or face immediate dismissal from the premises without refund. Breaking Island Spa and Sauna’s policies allows the company to keep record of identification, along with the permanent banning of the guest.
*Island Spa reserves the right to change, amend, modify all or any part of its policies at any time without notice.
Island Spa and Sauna reserves the right to change, amend, modify all or any part of its policies at anytime without notice.
Guests must adhere to all spa policies or will face immediate dismissal from the premise without a refund.